Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a SCADA Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for an initial 12-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing development & commissioning of the company’s SCADA & LDS systems in the dynamic liquids project environment.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform SCADA commissioning duties and documentation relating to pump stations, IMLV sites, Measurement and Terminal facilities
- Support internal and external stakeholders involved to ensure all control system commissioning duties are completed safely
- Develop SCADA and LDS Execution Plans, Procedures, and test checklists
- Organize the resolution and the closeout of any Punchlist items with the proper supplies
- Create RFIs and other engineering interface documents
Previous education and experience required:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a technical diploma in a related field
- 3 to 8 years of experience in the industry
- Knowledge of automated applications (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or similar Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS)
- Experience with MOC processes (Management of Change)
- Strong knowledge of field equipment: Pumps, Valves, Pressure, Temperate, Viscosity, Density, Flow meters, Product Tanks commissioning procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of the flow calculation methods
- Knowledge in PLC, Allen Bradley Platform, HMI etc