Our client is seeking a SAP WM / EWM Senior Consultant to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand for a permanent assignment.
Responsibilities for SAP:
• Requirement gathering of existing business practices and Mapping Client’s business processes to SAP’s business processes
• Implements full cycle SAP project/rollouts/enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas
• Expert in Configuration, testing, and documentation.
• Coordinating with other modules integrated.
• Investigate the issues and Proactive discussion with critical issues with the client.
• Proactive to propose solutions according to business design.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or related fields
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SuccessFactors implementation
• Associate Certification will be beneficial
• In-depth knowledge of SuccessFactors
• Good business knowledge of various HR and Talent management processes
• Basic understanding of change management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Experience with data migration and data management activities in SuccessFactors
• Ability to work in a global environment and work on multiple projects
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and with others
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing virtual team-oriented environment
• English proficiency both in writing and speaking
• Positive attitude and Service minded
• Health Insurance for employee, spouse and two kids
• Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
• Life Insurance for permanent employees
• Performance bonus – Based on personal and company performance – Paid in July
• Annual salary increments every year in April
• 15 days Annual Leave
• If they need to travel to client sites allowances will be paid