We are looking forward to connect with candidates specialized with IT experience for their career development. Our client is based in Bangkok, Thailand and open for candidates that are residing in Thailand.
Responsibilities for SAP: -
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and Mapping Client’s business processes to SAP’s business processes
- Implements full cycle SAP project/roll-outs/enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas
- Expert in Configuration, testing, and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules integrated.
- Investigate the issues and Proactive discussion with critical issues with the client.
- Proactive to propose solutions according to business design.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree In Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SuccessFactors implementation
- Associate Certification will be beneficial
- In-depth knowledge of SuccessFactors
- Good business knowledge of various HR and Talent management processes
- Basic understanding of change management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SuccessFactors
- Ability to work in a global environment and work on multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing virtual team-oriented environment
- English proficiency both in writing and speaking
- Positive attitude and Service minded
- Health Insurance for family status
- Normal working hours and work life balance (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm)
- Life Insurance for permanent employees
- Performance bonus
- Annual salary increments
- Annual Leave
Apply with us now and kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be in touched ?.
Appreciate your support!