One client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is hiring a SAP Technician to join them on a 12-month assignment in Houston, TX.
- Managing invoice workflow
- Monitoring invoice payments and implementing solutions to avoid delay in payment process.
- Interface with Finance Department to resolve invoicing and Service entry issues
- Controling Service entry process to maintain efficiency and timely approval process.
- Monitor and manage goods receipt workflow to maximum efficiency.
- Call-off creation, distribution to contractor, monitoring term and ACV and reversing funds after contract expiration.
- Maintaining SAP workflow worksheets and flash reports.
- Report Generation and Distribution:
- Weekly Contract Managers Report
- Weekly Call-Off spend Report
- Contract Expiration Status Report
- Contract ACV Remaining Funds Report
- End of contract report.
- Purchase Requisitions
- Minimum 5 years oil and gas experience in well operations as well as knowledge of accounting and procurement functions and processes.
- Minimum 3 years contract administration.
- Strong in SAP Invoicing and Process Flow.
- E-Business (Electronic Invoice Processing Software experience) required.
- Strong Data Analysis & Work Flow Management experience needed
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Outlook software systems.