Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking an SAP Technician to work a 1-year contract in Lloydminster, SK.
- Investigate and collaborate with internal and external teams to verify data to accurately create credible asset information in SAP to optimize costs and improve lifecycle.
- Manage work from multiple assets across one or more business areas in Canada.
- Comply with data standards, which is a key metric.
- May be required to influence stakeholders to maintain data quality standards.
- Investigate and collaborate with internal and external teams to verify data and documents before accurately entering the data into SAP in accordance with the company’s standards.
- High School Diploma
- Business / Technical Diploma and / or equivalent training is an asset
- Experience with SAP, or asset management software, is an asset
- Oil and gas equipment knowledge is an asset
- Attention to detail - able to find errors and anomalies in large data sets
- Critical thinking - able to investigate and determine a course of action based on findings
- Ability to accurately assess information to make decisions
- Effective communication skills with field and office personnel
- Able to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to organize and manage multiple work streams