One client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is hiring a SAP Technician to join them on a 12-month assignment (remote position).
- Invoice workflow
- Service Entry – e-Business and Standard SAP
- Goods Receipt – price verification and reconciliation
- Call-off Processing, Creation, verification and zero out at end of contract.
- SAP Report Generation, final invoice payment verification and closure of all call-offs
- Purchase Requisitions
- Minimum 2-3 years oil and gas experience in logistics operations as well as knowledge of accounting and procurement functions and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years in contract administration.
- Experience in managing Logistics Vendor Insurance Certificates and assisting in the contract closeout process and assisting with the Logistics Contract Handler duties as needed
- Experience and Working knowledge of SAP system software
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft, Microsoft Teams and Outlook software systems