Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst (Intermediate) to work on a 1-year assignment in Calgary, AB.
- Performs intermediate to advanced data entry duties.
- Define, update and implement master data standards. Validation of master data to ensure they meet standards.
- Support implementation of Winshuttle & LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) data upload tools.
- Support ongoing master data clean-up projects.
- Assist with change management activities.
- Assist in the investigation, identification and resolution of system issues in relation to master data.
- Business role testing, user reviews and access request compilations.
- Manage demand ticket items relating to master data.
- Coordinate and deliver client training sessions related to use of SAP Master Data.
- Develop and review process documentation.
- Troubleshoot and work with stakeholders to provide value and solution-oriented results.
- Generate reports on inputted data to drive strategic decision making.
- Work with Excel, Word and Access to complete requests and meet business needs.
- Responsible for client relationship management.
- Assist in the preparation of information to support audit requirements.
- Experience with SAP application and systems knowledge.