Our client is currently seeking an SAP Master Data Analyst to work on an 8-months contract in Calgary, AB. They will be expected to perform intermediate to advanced data entry duties, supporting multiple data entry tasks in SAP using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) and other data upload tools.
We're looking for a candidate with up to 8 years of experience being 2-4 specifically with SAP PM Module.
- Perform timely data entry of Equipment and Maintenance Program information in SAPs Plant Maintenance module;
- Ensure data standards are adhered to;
- Work with multi-disciplinary Program teams and our key support organizations, to ensure alignment of Safety, Health and Engineering work directives into Work Order generation for work executed across the field organization;
- Identify SAP master-data issues, make recommendations and implement solutions to optimize processes and procedures;
- Leverage existing organizational processes and procedures, and work to ensure continuous improvement;
- Participate in the enhancement process for SAP improvements, notably for business requirements gathering and user acceptance testing;
- Knowledge of oil & gas field operating facilities equipment, SAP Plant Maintenance module, and related maintenance best practices within industry;
- Post-secondary program at a college, university, technical institute, or certification in a recognized trade;
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Must have hands-on experience in managing master data in SAP Plant Maintenance;
- SAP Quality Management (QM), Material Management (MM) and Power BI experience is considered an asset.