Responsibilities for SAP
• Requirement gathering of existing business practices and Mapping Client’s business processes to SAP’s business processes
• Implements full cycle SAP project/roll-outs/enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas
• Expert in Configuration, testing, and documentation.
• Coordinating with other modules integrated.
• Investigate the issues and Proactive discussion with critical issues with the client.
• Proactive to propose solutions according to business design.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or related fields
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SAP PP implementation
• Associate Certification will be beneficial
• Good business knowledge of various Production Planning processes
• Basic understanding of change management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Experience with data migration and data management activities
• Ability to work in a global environment and work on multiple projects
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and with others
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing virtual team-oriented environment
• English proficiency both in writing and speaking
• Positive attitude and Service minded
Benefits include –
• Health Insurance for employee, spouse and two kids
• Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
• Life Insurance for permanent employees
• Performance bonus – Based on personal and company performance – Paid in July
• Annual salary increments every year in April
• 15 days Annual Leave
• Current FTE headcount 300 people
• If they need to travel to client sites allowances will be paid
• Consultant – THB50k to THB80k
• Senior Consultant – THB80k to THB120k
Responsibilities for SAP
Project Information Engineer
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Information Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands under a 1-year contract with pos...
Electrical Superintendent - Norway
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Electrical Superintendent to join them in Stord, Norway, on a 15-month contract. Task & Responsibilities To be responsible for guidance...
Installation Analysis Engineer
Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to recruit an Installation Analysis Engineer to join them on a contract position in Paris, France. OVERVIEW OF ROLE The Installation Analysis En...