Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Sales Manager, to work within their facilities located in Vietnam for a permanent role.
- Represent sales territories and promotes organizations products, generating target levels of revenue, volume, margins, and days outstanding from customer base. Develops volume and revenue forecasts, sales plans and strategies for achieving desired results.
- Effectively communicates complex sales contracts with customers. Educates customers on new products and product enhancements; articulates and presents product features and benefits.
- Identifies new market opportunities as well as target builds; seeks out competitive information. Establishes and maintains processes that ensure accurate budget and forecast information for the business.
- Leads organization’s efforts to establish levels of Commercial Excellence and distributor management and customer service.
- Provides leadership that assists management in setting strategic initiatives and programs to achieve corporate strategies, leadership in managing regional/global key accounts.
- May provide guidance and leadership to other representatives in the area.
- Oversee full sales cycle from RFQ until payments working closely with Customer Care team.
- Managing price requests thru SFDC as well as monthly volume forecasting and SFDC entries of Call reports, Account plan, Opportunity Pipelines.
Background Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA desirable.
- 7+ years of chemical industry sales experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Specialty Chemical including coating, plastics, ink.
- Vietnamese and English must be of high level – Both written and verbal. Chinese speaking would be an advantage but not essential.
- Applicants shall be Vietnamese or having working rights in Vietnam.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.