Sales Manager – Machinery
Key Skills: Technical sales and process equipment / machinery
Salary / Package: Competitive package, excellent bonus potential and company package
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager:
Key words: Process, Process Machinery & Technology, Capital Equipment, Automation, Production, Aftermarket, Maintenance, Engineering, Technical Sales, Business Development, Pellets, Recycling, Food Processing, Biomass, Biofuel, Milling, Agriculture, Pet Food, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Additives, Sugar / Ethanol Plant, Industrial Process.
We are an international business, and a leading supplier of machinery, capital equipment, process technology and aftermarket services to a range of industrial and process driven sectors. This region we have highlighted as having huge growth potential and we are investing in strengthening our brand, presence, and customer base.
We are proud to be in a strong financial position, and able to add a successful sales manager to our team. In order to strengthen our sales activities, we are searching for a strong Sales Manager for markets in Mexico with in-depth technical knowhow, solid sales management skills and experience as well as the power and determination to fulfil and accomplish assigned tasks. If you have the ability to think outside of the box and at the same time keep focus on the target, it might be you who we are looking for….
- Propose, develop and implement plans for improving / maximizing sales and earnings from the territory, meeting agreed targets and KPIs.
- Maintain and further develop relationships to potential customers and key accounts in the territory and promote and present all products and services in the territory.
- Develop quotes, conduct negotiations and close contracts
- Support and secure successful project execution and order transfer with all necessary technical and commercial information.
- Attend relevant events and conferences to build business and stay abreast of industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Working with existing customers and seeking new potential customers in Mexico and in Central America.
- Develop the commercial sales of the Company’s machinery range including extrusion products and capital equipment for the Animal feed, pet food, biofuel, milling, grain and agricultural markets in Mexico and in Central America.
You will have a minimum 3 years of experience in technical sales of capital equipment / projects to any relevant target industries: Food production, animal feed, aqua feed, pet food, oil seed processing, flour milling, sugar mills or ethanol producers - or you may have solid biofuel experience in biomass and waste / recycling processing & machinery.
- Experience in a relevant market, customer and competitor mapping, and development and implementation of sales strategies
- Proven background and good track record in business development and sales of equipment, process lines and aftermarket products and services.
- Target oriented and persistent with strong negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal presentation and listening communicative skills.
- Ideally a Degree in mechanical engineering or similar, Process Technology or Business Administration with a solid, proven technical understanding. We can also consider someone with extensive process industry experience and relevant training & qualifications.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.