Sales Manager – Machine Vision
Key Skills: An expert within the Machine Vision industry
Location: Bavaria region - Germany
Salary / Package: €DOE salary and generous company package Language: German / English Fluency
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: Machine Vision, Cameras, Image processing, Camera solutions, 2D, 3D, High speed cameras, Industrial, Medical, Automotive, Engineering, Vision Applications, Industrial Inspection, Scientific Imaging, International Sales, Manufacturing, Vision Software, CMOS, Optics, Automated Optical Inspection, AOI, Optical Inspection, Metrology, Defect Detection
We are an international automated inspection company that manufactures and sells a range of Machine Vision cameras and solutions. Our specialised products are used in a variety of sectors such as industrial, packaging, medical and automotive markets.
We are currently changing the way companies use vision technology, we already have a long-standing client base from major OEM’s in Germany who recognise our unique technology.
A streamlined tailored approach to every customer individually is how we set ourselves apart. Every customer has different requirements and with the high level of expertise and technology our business has to offer, we will have a solution to every problem you may face.
- This role requires someone to proactively hunt for new business across the Bavaria region.
- The perfect candidate will need to know the Machine Vision industry thoroughly and be very diverse in what solutions to offer.
- You will need to know about your potential client’s business model and offer the perfect solution for them and their challenges.
- This person will need to be able to manage the whole sales process from start to finish and manage all external factors if needed.
- You will be required to travel with this role and be available for dispatch when required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest market trends and able to capitalise on any business opportunities before your competition.
- The ability to sell our diverse products which are changing the way companies use high-tech vision technology.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the Vision market or similar (metrology, optics).
- History of consistently achieving sales targets.
- Experience selling into multiple industries such as automotive, medical, packaging, industrial or other
- Experience with various cameras and systems.
- Must be able to manage multiple opportunities at one time and organise your time efficiently to meet deadlines set by your clients.
- Proactively hunt for new business.
- Relevant contacts within your market and the ability to communicate effectively at C-Level.
- Fluency in German/ English language skills required (additional language skills desirable).
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray