Regional Sales Manager
Airswift is working in partnership with a Process Equipment Engineering and Manufacturing business, who are looking to drive Sales across their Mid-West and Northern Territories. The company are looking to hire 2 Regional Sales Managers, one to focus within the Mid-West and the other to focus on the North East to work within either the Mid-West or Northeast Territories. The position is remote but our client is ideally looking for candidates within New York, New Jersey or Chicago areas.
Within this position, you will be responsible for complex and technical negotiations including contract discussions with highly educated clients such as engineering companies, chemical plants and big pharma.
- Ongoing account management, developing new business with these existing accounts
- Drive business development, focused on strategy and execution of commercial action plan and client visit/meeting plans across existing and new customers
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience in selling process equipment to clients in Pharma / APIs, Base Chemical, Fine Chemical, Agroscience, Cropscience
- Previous experience with chemical and manufacturing solid liquid separation and/or glass lined and/or anticorrosive process equipment