(Regional Sales Support Specialist / Executive – Finished Building materials)
An exciting career opportunity has opened up with a multi national company that is rapidly expanding in the region.
A leading building materials company that has offices globally.
Regional Sales Support Specialist / Executive that has prior experience in building materials sales
Sales and Product Functions:
- Address customer inquiries on product features and application via phone and email.
- Guide customers through company website and provide pertinent product brochures
- Assist in managing customer projects from quoting through delivery
- May need to accompany regional sales manager on local visits to customers or architects for presentations.
- Communicate with customers to obtain updates on projects.
Inside sales assistance and administrative functions:
- Communicate with U.S. head office production team on production schedule and lead time related to customer orders.
- Coordinate with U.S. head office shipping department on scheduling customer order pick up.
- Follow up on quote requests from customers across Asia.
- Address customer inquiries on product availability and lead times
- Utilize Salesforce.com to quote customers
- Obtain freight quotes and communicate those to customers.
- Track international shipment coming from the U.S. and update customers on status of delivery
- Log in sales activities in Salesforce.com and maintain updated account status
- Work with regional sales managers to follow up on quotes and update quote records in Salesforce.com
- Provide monthly sales reports to Asia distributors to track performance to target
- Manage general office administrative functions, such phone, utility and cleaning services invoice payments.
- Maintain proper office supplies.
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Maintain efficient office procedures for productive use of time, planning and reports to insure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree
- Ability to use MS Office and IT savvy
- Minimum 5 years work experience in product sales
- Fluent in 2 or more languages (especially writing)
- Sales driven
- Likes dealing with people
The salary and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM6,XXX. Career progression for those who demonstrate leadership skills. Once completed, it would be a fantastic project to be included on your resume. Career opportunities within same company open to successful candidates
Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!