Sales Engineer – Machine Vision
Key Skills: An expert within the Machine Vision industry
Location: Bavaria region - Germany
Salary / Package: €DOE salary and generous company package Language: German / English Fluency
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: Machine Vision, Cameras, Image processing, Camera solutions, 2D, 3D, High speed cameras, Industrial, Medical, Automotive, Engineering, Vision Applications, Industrial Inspection, Scientific Imaging, International Sales, Manufacturing, Vision Software, CMOS, Optics, Automated Optical Inspection, AOI, Optical Inspection, Metrology, Defect Detection
We are an international automated vision inspection company that manufactures and sells a range of Machine Vision cameras and solutions. Our specialised products are used in a variety of sectors such as industrial, packaging, medical and automotive markets.
We are currently changing the way companies use vision technology, and already have a long-standing client base from major OEM’s. We are now searching for a Technical Sales Engineer across the Bavaria region.
- This role requires someone to assist the sales team with technical requirements our clients may have across the Bavaria region.
- The perfect candidate will need to know the Machine Vision industry thoroughly and be very diverse in what technical solutions to offer.
- You will need to know about your potential client’s business model and offer the perfect solution for them and their challenges.
- This person will need to be able to manage the whole sales process from start to finish and manage all external factors if needed.
- You will be required to travel with this role and be available for dispatch when required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest market trends and able to capitalise on any business opportunities before your competition.
- The ability to sell our diverse products which are changing the way companies use high-tech vision technology.
- This candidate should be a hands-on technical sales engineer who understands vision products on a technical basis.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in the Vision market or similar (metrology or optics).
- You will be experienced in pre-sales, post sales and application engineering.
- Experience selling into multiple industries such as automotive, medical, packaging, industrial or other.
- Experience with various cameras and systems.
- Used to travel of 50%+ to customer sites.
- Must be able to manage multiple opportunities at one time and organise your time efficiently.
- Assist the sales team and the ability to give detailed product demonstrations.
- On-site technical training and virtual customer demonstrations.
- Ideally you have experience with various software techniques, SDK integration, C++, C#. LabVIEW, Visual studio, Image processing, PLC (desirable).
- Relevant contacts within your market and the ability to communicate effectively at C-Level
- Bavaria based or relocatable to Bavaria region.
- Fluency in German/ English language skills required (additional language skills desirable)
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray