Our client, a national electrical and manufacturing contractor, is seeking Sales Engineer for a full-time permanent position in their Perth, Western Australia, office.
Joining their Perth based office you will be supported by a national group responsible for electrical and telecommunications construction, infrastructure, and manufacturing across energy & power sectors. The successful Sales Engineer will have excellent knowledge of switchroom and switchboard engineering, great verbal and written communication, and be a team player who thrives in fast paced environments.
- Provide input into company product development to suit market requirements
- Participate in the development of sales and marketing plans
- Face to face meetings with clients across Western Australia and nationally
- Providing focused solutions to current and new customers
- Develop and grow current client accounts
- Identify new projects and product opportunities
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Detailed daily and weekly reporting of activities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Electrical Trade qualification (highly regarded)
- Experience in a similar sales engineering role
- A team-player who thrives in a busy workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.