Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, a digital media company specialising in higher education and technology to seek for Sales Development Representatives to join them on a permanent role based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Use balanced prospecting (phone, email and social) to book appointments for the senior sales team and support them in closing deals
- Utilise data-driven market knowledge to identify relevant clients in Higher Education and/or Technology
- Build interest from C-level Tech Executives / Higher Education senior leadership through impactful communication and clear articulation of our digital media products and services
- Hunter mentality with a relentless desire to win new business
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience, preferably some experience in a similar SDR/BDR/Lead Generation role
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build rapport with senior stakeholders and understand business needs
- Ambitious, driven, energetic, tenacious, confident and determined to succeed in your career
- Open to coaching and learning new sales methodology, whilst also able to put your own stamp on your outreach
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia
- Competitive salary and commission scheme with an uncapped commission
- In-depth training programme (sales and digital solutions) with our experienced and talented sales leaders
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities in line with our ambitious growth plans
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives, and social activities
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.