Brief Job Description:
Safety Systems Engineer- Honeywell Safety Manager.
Witness SAT & C&E testing of SIS system against approved procedures and design documentation
• Adhere to all TCO health and safety policies
• Be team player, willing to go beyond strict job title to solve problems
• Look for problems to solve and not wait for problems to come to you
• Act as SME SIS related questions
• Experience in Honeywell SM system configuration and hardware
• Perform code review of SIS MAC proposed site application changes against approved design documents
• Review and comment FAT & SAT Procedures for Accuracy and Testing Adequateness.
• Oversee MAC performing SIS system configuration
• Ensure that project design documents are comply to Chevron & TCO standards and best practices
• Provide guidance if need to correct configuration and application logic changes at site.
• Review project documentation related to SIS system specification and designs and develop in-depth knowledge of project requirements
• Actively participate in reviews of automation brownfield tie-ins & system integration to TCO Base Business PAS equipment
• Assist in the input to and participate in PSSR walkdowns and meetings
• Assist Process team during facility start-up
• Investigate process up-sets and related SIS failures. Propose solutions to mitigate and avoid potential future failures. Implement best practices to increase equipment reliability
• Regularly analyze and track SIS spare parts inventory
Job Specification and requirements:
• Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Automation and control systems)
• Relevant work experience - not less than 5 years.
• Must have basic understanding of oil field and/or plant processes.
• High level expertise in Experion SM controller.
• Good knowledge on filed devices related to safety system such as Fire & Gas detectors, process transmitters EDVs and ESVs
• Familiar with Safety Objective Analysis, HAZOP and SIL analysis