We are hiring Safety Engineering Services for the NFE Project in Paris!
The required technical skills are mainly the following:
- Hazardous area classification studies,
- Passive fireprotection studies,
- Active fireprotection studies (firewater pumps station design, fire-fighting network and deluge systems studies, etc.),
- Flammable gas, toxic gas and fire detection studies,
- Personnel protection studies,
- Escape, Evacuation & Rescue studies
- Specification for firefighting and personnel protection equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering, preferably Safety or Process
- Well-established knowledge of HSED engineering activities as described above (refer to §2.2.3) : Hazardous Area Classification, Detection, Active and Passive Fire Protection, Personnel Protection, Escape Evacuation & Rescue
- Well-established knowledge of International Safety Codes & Standards (NFPA standards, API practices, IP codes, EN1473, etc.) and Major COMPANY Safety Specifications
- Well-established knowledge of Oil & Gas installations and in particular LNG plants
- Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in plant design optimization/modification
- Working proficient in English
- Good Teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Significant experience of more than three years in HSED engineering in Oil & Gas Industry.
- He/she must also be comfortable with the use of common computer tools (Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Power point, Adobe Acrobat, etc).