Airswift is seeking a Safety Engineer to join their client in London for a 12-month assignment potentially extendable.
The service will include the following missions:
- Project and cost management with liaison with other disciplines involved such as, PVV, Safety and the Assets and Contractors Interfaces.
- Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications) implementation.
- Coordination and supervision of safety engineering activities performed by the FEED Contractor in
particular: Safety Concept, safety philosophies, safety distances calculations notes, gas dispersion and
radiation analysis, firewater systems design, hazardous areas and fire & gas layouts, fire & gas matrix,
QRA/F(E)RA/EERA, safety critical elements identification and verification of design risks to ensure they are
managed as per Company requirements to the ALARP level.
- Technical papers preparation to support management position for clarifications/ decisions with
regulatory authorities of host countries, other entities or partners.
- Deviation requests coordination to the project referential, in a timely manner and with due
consideration to cost and schedule.
- Follow up progress and guidance to the contractor.
- HSE Project objectives and directives support.
- Support to possible technical queries and derogations to Project specifications related to Safety
- Contribution to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and
review/approval of deliverables from the design contractor (Engineering drawings, calculation notes,
- Ensure the respect of the technical rules on construction discipline in structures.
Advanced expertise is required in:
• Safety Studies Engineering in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields,
• Project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc),
• Safety Engineering standards and procedures/referential of the company
• Design risk assessment and experience of organizing and chairing HAZOP, HAZID and other safety reviews,
• Process and/or field operations discipline,
• Sour Gas Service design;
• LNG design.
Standard expertise in:
• QRA methodology, Risks Assessment, Safety Distances Calculations, 3D CFD simulations,
• PHAST simulations,
? Green House Gas and Energy.
The service will be performed in English.