Our client is looking for an experienced Safety Engineer to join their Engineering team based in the Paris, France office focusing on Oil & Gas Projects.
Ideal candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering, preferably Safety or Process
- Well-established knowledge of Safety engineering activities: Hazardous Area Classification, Detection, Active and Passive Fire Protection, Personnel Protection, Escape Evacuation & Rescue
- Well-established knowledge of International Safety Codes & Standards (NFPA standards, API practices, IP codes, etc.), and Major COMPANY Safety Specifications.
- Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in plant design optimization/modification
- Working proficient in English.
- Good Teamwork and inter-personal skills.