Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to look for a Safety Case Coordinator to join them on a contract position in Schiedam, Netherlands.
The Role of Safety Case Coordinator (SCC) is within the HSSE Team and will work across all sections of project execution. The SCC is responsible for ensuring that company’s Hazards and Effects Management Process is followed during execution. It is an expectation to be able to provide engineering, supply chain, construction and other departments with guidance on current best practice risk management. Core competencies include:
- Lifecycle hazard management
- Hazard and risk workshop facilitation
- Inherently Safer Design philosophy knowledge
- Barrier based risk management (including):
- Identification of Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment and Tasks
- Development and assurance of Performance Standards
- Safety Case development
- Offshore Project Execution from early phase design to late phase assurance
- General management and interpersonal skills – able to manage people outside of their organizational team
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering or Science, with experience working for an EPCI
Furthermore you are or you have:
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Innovative and collaborative nature.
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and a strong communicator in developing presentations and training materials for both internal and external audiences
- Willingness to travel as international business travels may be required
- A people leader with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, empowering others and shares visibility, with experience in managing innovative multidisciplined technical teams.
If you think this role is for you, please apply here or share your CV at email@example.com!