We are currently recruiting Safety/System Assurance Engineers for clients on the east coast.
Experience within the Australian Rail or Defence sector is a requirement.
Location- Melbourne or Sydney
- Developing and implementing safety assurance plans and processes
- Manage handling the causes, consequences, risk ranking, and safety requirements defined in the hazard logs
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508 or CENELEC group of standards e.g. EN50126/8/9
- Coordinate delivery of hazard and safety in design activities, assessments and reporting
- Develop associated safety cases and SFAIRP arguments in support of design type, testing and commissioning approvals
- Oversight of safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of existing rail operator asset
- Perform safety analysis activities on operational scenarios and the impact of configuration data errors
- Display strong stakeholder engagement and business development ability as expected within any consulting environment
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Contributed to identification of safety related risks during design / production / commission / disposal of systems or plant with experience in techniques including HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA/FMECA, Bow Tie etc.
- Previous experience in a consulting environment
- Must be an Australian or UK Citizen for Defence opportunities
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.