We are currently recruiting two experienced Safety Advisors to work on a city-shaping rail project, with one of the nation’s largest EPCs.
Your role will be to monitor and support the safety function, and to provide support and coordination of safety practices, systems and procedures.
Location- Melbourne, VIC
Duration- Permanent / Fixed Term
- Provide relevant Health and Safety advice and support the company and site-based teams on strategies to embed Safety leadership, initiatives, culture and improved standards in the workplace
- Identify hazards and assist in the development of event prevention programs
- Lead workplace audits, incident investigations & submit quality reports
- Confidently engage with employees, internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct Return to work activities
- Providing Risk management advice to relevant parties to ensure compliance with legislation
- 7+ years’ experience in a Safety specialist position
- Qualification / Certificate relevant to WHS / OHS / HSEQ
- Lead Auditor in WHS Management Systems
- Lead Investigator (ICAM)
- Experience in a Construction/Tunnelling environment, preferably rail
- Australian Working Rights
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.