Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients, and we would like to seek a RTO Pipeline Inspector to be based in Johor, Malaysia
- Oversee all civil, structural, and architectural (CSA) works for the construction of the assigned facility within the project. Monitor, support, and guide the implementation of all CSA works by the Contractors including both Contractor designed elements as well as the procurement, installation, testing of the CSA works.
- Work closely with the Lead RTO, Chief Resident Engineer, Engineering Manager, The Client, and with 3rd Parties and be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with all the parties.
- Evaluate selects and applies standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Minimum of a Civil / Structural Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in the construction phase of local infrastructure projects.
- Registered as a RTO Civil Inspector in Singapore THIS IS ESSENTIAL
- Large scale or similar water treatment plant project experience would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- Minimum one year experience