We are excited to announce that we are working with an internationally recognised Digital Strategy and Software Engineering firm. This exciting company are looking for an experienced, self motivated RPA developer to join their expanding RPA team in the Netherlands.
Day Rate: Negotiable
Contract: This is a contract/freelance position, not perm.
RPA tool: UiPath - Advanced Developer certified.
About the Role:
In your role as RPA Developer, you will be responsible for the building and maintenance of the robots’ infrastructure, driving the RPA projects, identifying ways in which certain processes may be better automated, and offering strategic solutions to any malfunctions or challenges. You will be tasked with the development of bots using UiPath, implementing these bots and maintaining them.
Candidate must have:
- We are looking for an experienced contractor with at least 4 years of direct RPA experience.
- Candidate must be certified in UiPath - Advanced Developer level.
- Candidate must be fluent in Dutch and English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be based in the Netherlands.
- Experience with coding languages such as Python, Java, C#, .NET.
- Our RPA projects can be highly complex, therefore we need someone who enjoys complex tasks and highly motivated.
- Development of RPA bots using UiPath.
- Creation of technical documentation (SDD, Operational handbooks) to develop RPA solutions.
- Troubleshooting & fixing malfunctions and monitoring bots KPI’s.
- Support of existing code.
- Conducting RPA training with junior members of the RPA team.
- Performing code reviews and final sign off.
- Communication with stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and contact number to Eleanor Sutton (Eleanor.email@example.com).