An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior RPA Developer to join the team of a huge international electronics company based in Finland.
Key Skills: RPA, Coding Languages (such as C#, .NET, Java, python), Team Lead
Day Rate: Negotiable
Contract: This is a contract/freelance position for 8 months not permanent
Timeframe: Immediate start
Key Words: RPA, Robotic Process Automation, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Java, c#, python, BA, Business Analyst, full-stack, developer
Candidate must have:
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience working on RPA projects
- Must have RPA certification in specialized vendor platform
- Must be based in Finland and speak fluent Finnish
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interested in the wider vision of RPA
- Proficient in coding languages (such as C#, .NET, Java, python)
Key Role responsibilities:
- Development of RPA bots using RPA software (UiPath desired)
- Liaising with Business Analysts and directly with clients.
- Monitoring bots’ KPI’s.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please send your CV and contact number to Thomas Marteau (firstname.lastname@example.org).