Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Rotating Equipment Specialist to work within their facilities located in Monaca, PA for a 7- month contract.
- Support pre-commissioning and commissioning of Ethane Cracking Unit Rotating Equipment within the ECU Rotating Equipment Team.
- May be required to provide night support. The intent is for most initial machinery start-ups/run-ins to occur during dayshift but night shift troubleshooting, and monitoring activities may be required to ensure equipment remains operational and healthy.
- Review machinery systems and procedures for start-up readiness.
- Provide equipment surveillance and troubleshooting of operational equipment.
- Function as company representative during inspection requirements and adhere to site standards.
- Communicating updates at the end-of-shift and work cooperatively with the engineering and execution team.
- Communicate, escalate, and propose resolutions to issues and concerns to the site contractor and company leads.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering plus 5 years experience or 9 years recent experience working with rotating machinery in operations support, reliability, project execution, or maintenance without a degree.
- Experience with installation and start-up of rotating machinery.
- Experience in petrochemical or refining facilities.