Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Rotating Equipment Engineer to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1-year contract.
Role Purpose : Rotating Equipment Engineer has the technical responsibility for specialized equipment such as compressors, pumps, gas turbines, engines, and all the ancillary support systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant oil & gas working experience
- Experience in Rotating equipment design and maintenance as well as Package Management/ Package Engineering
- Proactive behavior with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes