Airswift is seeking to invite Rotating Equipment Engineers with experience in field rotating equipment installation and commissioning to consider a role with one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Preliminary sizing and selection of rotating equipment
- Assisting equipment cost estimation for rotating equipment in EPC bidding task
- Preparing RFQ document package for rotating equipment
- Conducting technical bid evaluation of rotating equipment vendor quotation and preparing selected vendor recommendation
- Conducting rotating equipment vendor document review for technical assurance after placing order to the vendor
- Participating rotating equipment vendor shop inspection/test
- Schedule planning/management of rotating equipment RFQ, technical bid evaluation, order placement, after order detailed engineering
- Ability to assess customer requirements and based which to coordinate the relevant rotating equipment vendors and the customer
- Requisitioning engineering
- Ability to identify risks
- Ability of negotiation and problem-solving
- Ability of communication and collaboration with various parties involved in the project/trouble
Qualifications and requirements:
- A Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experiences working in oil and gas industries as a mechanical engineer handling various rotating equipment.
- Possess general knowledges of machineries
- Knowledge of rotating around system (PFD/P&ID knowledge)
- Knowledge of rotating equipment components
- Rotating equipment related thermodynamics, aero-dynamics and lubrication/rotor-dynamics
- Knowledge of material selection of rotating equipment and rotating equipment components
- Knowledge of manufacturing process of various rotating equipment
- Familiarity with API-6xx series specifications such as API 610 and API 617