Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Rotating Equipment Engineer to work within their facilities for an initial 6-month assignment.
- Equipment surveillance
- Troubleshoot operational equipment
- Provide updates at shift handover to day unit engineer
- Review procedures, CSU plans, and Inspection Test Reports
Previous education and experience required:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or 5 years’ experience or 10 years working with rotating machinery in project execution or maintenance
- Experience with start-up of rotating machinery