Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced rotating specialist for commissioning activities in China on a 9-month contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee construction, commissioning, and pre-startup phases
- Verify system installation and acceptability for initial operation
- Perform overall supervision of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on all system as per scheduled networks, acceptance criteria and start-up specific procedures, documentations and ensure completion on time prior to hand over to operation team
- Review engineering documents
- Review of pre-commissioning, commissioning, and operation related document
- Compliant with HSSEQ procedures
- Interacts with project team members/engineers from other departments to address commissioning technical concerns/requirements.
- Follow up the Marine Mechanical Completions managing the Completion System
- Commissioning of marine rotating systems, Functional tests and system certification with Class Society (DNV, ABS, LOYD, BV, etc.)
- Support the commissioning deliverables developed such as commissioning execution plan, commissioning core test plan, and PTW/LUN/LOTO procedures, to ensure compliance with the overall commissioning execution plan and project timelines regarding all the Marine system SoW.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with relevant years of working experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in commissioning in oil and gas sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge on functionality of FPSO.
- Knowledgeable on rotating equipment and compressors
- API 692 knowledge is required