Location - Brisbane, QLD
Duration - September 2022 – December 2022
To assist with the planning, coordination and implementation of temporary traffic management schemes, evaluation of road corridor applications and traffic management arrangements.
- Investigate, assess and approve applications for activities within the road corridor.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of road corridor activities.
- Negotiate and liaise with Government agencies regarding planning, approval and coordination of road corridor applications.
- Provide written and oral advice on traffic matters.
- Prepare detailed plans and cost estimates for traffic guidance schemes.
- Develop incident management plans for significant impacts on the road corridor.
- Coordinate and liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders for the planning and implementation of road corridor permits.
- Undertake billing and invoicing functions associated with road corridor applications.
- Sound knowledge or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Queensland Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Transport Road Use Management Act and relevant Council Local Laws.
- Ability to coordinate traffic management arrangements for road corridor applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills, negotiation, conflict resolution, and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex and difficult customer enquires.
- Competent knowledge and experience in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Possession of qualifications in a technical or professional discipline relevant to the position.
- Experience in the principles of traffic management, road safety and driver behavior.