Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Rigging Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Reviewing and authorizing Green Lift Checklist.
- Preparing the Critical Lift Permit.
- Supervising the contractor crane/rigging practices and field supervision.
- Providing direction to the contractors regarding lifting activities
- Verifying that the proper lift plan is in place and corresponding controls are applied according to the lift classification.
- Coordinating with other disciplines to ensure heavy lift activities are properly executed.
- Validating that cranes are operating on appropriate soil/foundations that are capable of distributing ground bearing pressures seen during lifting.
- Participating in the development of all lifts; Standard, Critical and Engineered Critical.
- Verifying that the proper personnel have reviewed and approved the lift plans; any deviation from the lift plan must be properly documented, reviewed and approved by the Client rigging engineer.
- Verifying that crane operators are properly certified and competent to perform the lifts and operate the designated equipment.
- Verifying that documentation and certifications of all cranes, personnel and rigging hardware are being properly maintained and filed for reference.
- Auditing the crane and rigging activities for compliance to the requirements in this document and all applicable government regulations. This includes ongoing interaction with the crane operators, lift supervisors and contractor crane/rigging superintendent.
- Ensuring JHA talk and risk assessment to be done correctly prior to the critical lifting activities.
- Maintaining high quality toolbox meeting and JHA talks.
- Relevant engineering diploma / degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Min.10 years rigging supervisor experience
- Prime contractor experience in O&G EPC project
- Experience of Module PJ, load out and its associated work
- Have known ANSI/NEMA standard and/or Canadian standard
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality.