Airswift is seeking a RIC Analyst / Response Analyst to work with our client in Sunbury on a 12-month contract.
Working as part of a high-performing intelligence and information team for a global energy company, a Response Analyst is required to monitor and report on world events and play a vital role in how the company responds to an incident.
You’ll be expected to be able to search for potential threats or incidents that could affect the company’s people, assets and reputation. You will need to look beyond major media networks in order to get advance warning of news. We’ll expect you to be able to exploit social media and harness the various tools and software platforms you’ll have at your disposal to be the first to see and assess news to make an initial assessment. You will be responsible for contributing to the safety of staff and business travellers worldwide and be expected to make contact with travelling staff during an emergency, as well as contacting senior figures within the company at any time of day or night if required.
The role involves administrative duties, including management of data systems, review of the company’s global asset database and maintaining the company’s travel safety website, as well as responding to queries from response teams and business travellers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain response/intelligence/analytical experience within a global organisation which operates in difficult and challenging environments.
Experience within a similar operations room or research facility is a distinct advantage, as is experience of analytical and monitoring tools and systems.
This is a 24/7 role – working on a 12-hour 4-shift rotation. The role is office-based in Sunbury/Feltham (Zone 6. South West London).
• Assessment of tactical intelligence sources for immediate impact to the organisation
• Ability to interpret and use data sources with a good aptitude for analysis and excellent problem-solving skills
• Broad knowledge of global geopolitical affairs and situational awareness of impacts to the energy sector
• Ability to quickly understand and use specialist technical platforms and systems
• Proven ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure during emergency response situations
• Ability to be responsive to changing requirements and priorities and adaptable to unpredictable circumstances
• Ability to embrace shift/rotation work and lone-working overnight
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Robust IT skills, in MS Office and within bespoke software systems
• Ability to work independently with confident decision-making abilities
• Meticulous note taking, record keeping and organisation skills
• A team player who works effectively with peers and stakeholders at all levels
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity and ability to work with global remote teams
• Ability to be agile and proactive and who can articulate information effectively
• An individual who has motivation and drive and who can be focussed and apply initiative
• Ability to demonstrate resilience and perseverance in difficult situations