In a growing market, join the Sales & Marketing Department of a multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies, is seeking a professional to be part of their dynamic team and contribute to the development of the network of their Service stations in PNG.
You will work with different stakeholders in order to monitor and optimize the performance of our Network especially by a focus on the non-fuel activities in our stations.
As part of your missions, your key responsibilities are to:
- Be an ambassador of the client’s safety and security policy
- Build and set up marketing actions in order to promote client’s products and services and animate the point of sales
- Set up an efficient merchandising in our point of sales
- Take every opportunity to develop the non-fuel activities (innovation, diversification, partnership)
- Manage the Retail Business Team and coordinate with Engineering on station maintenance and construction of new stations
- Monitor and roll out the Retail Information Systems in our stations
- Manage and analyze the profitability of our stations
- Propose and implement action plan to improve the performance of our service stations
- Customer focused,
- Well organized.
- Able to deal with different stakeholders,
- Be a good negotiator
- Definitively curious and innovative and
- Llike to challenge oneself
Required Qualification/ Experience
- Degree majoring in Business, Marketing or Commerce, Accounting, Engineering with Sales experience
- Minimum 6 years accounts management experience and 4 years managerial experience (employee relations)
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Excellent inter-personal relationships
- Leadership skills to work well with different stakeholders
- Appreciation or understanding of the oil industry would be an advantage
- Innovative, high ability of lateral thinking and solutions provider
- Ability to manage projects and to deliver on time
- Microsoft Office applications competent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position is open to PNG Nationals only with vaccination as a prerequisite.
Application will be closing on the 21 Jan 2022.