Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Reservoir Engineer to work in Spring, TX for a 12-months contract position.
· Reservoir Characterization Contractor Role - Fluids/PVT Expert
· Coordinate with BUs and lab professionals to help manage fluids lab testing program.
· Responsibilities include directing lab workflows, managing lab data, working PVT data analysis (with internal and external PVT reports), developing EoS models & BOT, developing a final report, and presenting post-project reviews with BUs.
· Provide guidance to support the Reservoir Leadership Team in achieving desired performance objectives.
· Support / Advise Reservoir Leadership Team to aid in maintaining high technical standards
· Develop plans/programs as required by the Reservoir Management team
· Guide/support reservoir engineers to establish and implement plans that meet reservoir engineering requirements
· Technical fluids/PVT background including experience with a variety of reservoirs/fluids (oil, gas, and condensate reservoirs)
· Experience in fluid characterization including creating BOT/EOS, tuning and creating global models
· Experience with lab testing oversight
· PVT report analysis/QAQC
· Project Management & Communication
· Significant experience modeling in PVT software
· Excel and OneNote
- University degree or equivalent with 10 to 20 years of related experience