Airswift is seeking a Reservoir Engineer to join our client in Sunbury, UK for a 12-month assignment on a massive project.
· Actively lead reservoir engineering workfront to identify, assess and progress value adding wellwork and drilling opportunities.
· Provide input to reservoir monitoring and surveillance plans. Support acquisition and interpretation of dynamic field data.
· Waterflood management and optimisation including voidage management, value of injection assessment and prioritisation. Communicate and coordinate with production and waterflood operations teams to maximize value of water.
· Reconcile depletion plan and production forecast assumptions with field performance, recommend changes to optimize delivery. Support production forecasting and long-term depletion planning with reservoir performance insights.
· Provide well and reservoir performance analysis and predictions using varied techniques. Identify opportunities to improve near term performance and long-term recovery.
· Communicate reservoir performance, subsurface uncertainty and risks to other disciplines at well and area performance reviews. Ensure reservoir management strategies and guidelines are followed.
· Develop and maintain performance management tools to track reservoir performance against plan, actively feedback reasons and actions to improve performance.
· Stakeholder Management – present reservoir engineering workfronts and findings to internal and external stakeholder
- Degree in Petroleum/ Reservoir Engineering or related applied science / engineering
Experience and job requirements
· Extensive and relevant technical experience - (Including previous role(s) in Reservoir Management and operations support)
· Varied experience in field life cycle and waterflood maturity. Greenfield to brownfield, pattern or peripheral waterflood management.
· Experience using a variety of classical and analytical techniques for reservoir performance and management
· Experience in analysis of well surveillance data
· Experience working within or closely aligned with production management and drilling teams.
· Data science – experience with large, varied data sets. Familiarity with business analytics packages - PowerBI, Spotfire etc
· Familiarity with software packages like KAPPA, PETEX IPM etc.
· Good integrator and excellent team working behaviours.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to facilitate and influence.
· Experience working in split site teams .
Desirable criteria and qualifications
· Identify, assess, and consider safety hazards relating to field operations.
· Ability to develop others and foster diverse relationships in a multicultural environment
· Previous Middle East experience desired
· Experience on giant oilfields
· Exposure to carbonate lithology Other Requirements
· A passion and relentless drive for continuous improvement
· Strong use of IT systems to analyse data, and produce reports
· Strong cultural awareness
· Able to prioritise work in a high activity environment
· Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
· Strong bias for being proactive and getting results
· Demonstrate planning, organizational and communication skills