Airswift is working with a Major Energy company to find an outstanding professional to join their team in Richmond, CA.
Main duties include:
• This is a high-volume laboratory that requires a fast turnaround time, and the capability to set different test methods in aqueous and organic media
• Prepare samples and perform standard and non-standard analytical measurements on elemental analysis by combustion techniques, as well as wet chemistry analysis
• Reviewing large volumes of data and interpretation of quality control, applicants must have proper planning, organizing, and flexibility skills.
• Document all experiments, data, and analyses in laboratory notebooks and spreadsheets; write standard operating procedures, technical reports, peer review articles, and presentations.
• Technical ability and strong communication skills, both orally and writing. Basic computer skills and mechanical skills.