Job locationRichmond, United States of America
Main duties include:
- Working with senior scientists/Engineers to prepare catalyst using a variety of reactor types
- Experience with standard wet chemistry methods including filtration, rotary
evaporation, titrations, etc.
- Handle sample collection, storage and submission for analysis
- Operate bench scale units for catalyst testing which may operate at elevated
temperature & pressure (?500F and ?1000 psig)
- Handle potentially toxic chemicals and a broad variety of petroleum derived
- Handle basic maintenance and troubleshooting for test equipment
- Keep chemical inventory
- Maintain data records and laboratory notebooks of sufficient quality to support
processes transfer, scale-up and intellectual property protection and patent
- Report data in written and oral reports, including data presentations in tabulated and graphical formats
- Capability to work as a valued and contributing member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work effectively under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Following written laboratory procedures
- Synthesizing and purifying chemical intermediates and small molecules for inorganic materials synthesis
- Operate bench-scale units and a variety type of reactors for catalyst testing
- Analyze chemical compounds by a range of analytical techniques
- Keep accurate, legible and complete records of all experiments and observations
- Generate written progress reports and presenting scientific results to team members
- Exhibiting a high level of safety awareness and conducting lab operations in a safe manner
- Assisting with keeping well-maintained and clean laboratories
Principal Piping Engineer
Location – Perth, WA Duration – 12 Month Contract About the role Our client is seeking a Principal Piping Engineer for a Perth based role on a 12-month initial contract. The primary purpose of th...
Business Development Manager (clean/ renewable energy )
Airswift is seeking to invite and experience Business Development Manager (clean/ renewable energy) to consider a role in Singapore. Description Identify business development opportunities in clean...
- 15000 SGD
Airswift is seeking to invite and experience Engineering Director to consider a role in Singapore. Description Responsible for leading the division's efforts to implement capital projects and dev...