Our Tier 1 client is seeking a Requirements & Configuration Engineer to work on several rail projects within their portfolio.
The focus of the role will primarily be Requirements Management, with prior configuration / change management experience desirable but not necessary.
Location- Sydney or Melbourne
Duration- Contract (6 month)
- Implementation of Requirements Management plan and Traceability Matrix demonstrating the solution compliancy to contract requirements through requirement traceability throughout the project engineering lifecycle
- Manage the capturing of systems requirements and their dependencies in DOORS / DOORS NG
- Understand customer requirements and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Confidently interface with internal and external teams to obtain required data
- Implementation of Configuration Management plan
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- 2+ years experience as a requirements engineer
- Working knowledge of IBM DOORS/DOORS NG
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.