Airswift is looking for a Reporting Analyst to work on a 12-months contract with a major Energy company in Calgary, AB.
- Collaborate with project personnel to coordinate accurate and timely submission of project reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop new reports based on project needs
- Engage with project leadership and external stakeholders for regular reporting reviews and integration of reporting feedback and requests
- Take part in regular evaluation of monthly reporting information to ensure the value of information to project leadership
- Develop presentation materials for stakeholders and present materials to these stakeholders when necessary
- Respond to ad hoc requests, analysis and inquiries, as required
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as a Reporting Analyst.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to assist in working in a fast paced and evolving work environment
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to present information to a variety of audiences internally and externally
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills including, collaboration, conflict resolution and cross functional engagement
- Ability to adapt and evolve with changing business environments and requirements
- Strong skills/experience with Microsoft Office Suite, notably Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power Bi and Teams