Airswift- Rental Fleet dispatcher. Midland, TX. Ongoing.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Rental Fleet Dispatcher to join them on an ongoing contract located in Midland, TX.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the accountability, the procurement of third party rental equipment, communication with field personnel and ensuring field has required equipment on location to support field operations.
- Facilitate field requests for operational equipment
- Complete field inventory of all Rental equipment sent out on location. (Requires to verify asset numbers in the field, 2-3X a week)
- Keep accountability of Company owned equipment
- Preserve a dispatch log of all equipment movements
- Uphold equipment trackers
- Organise preventative maintenance and repairs for Company owned equipment
- Screen equipment maintenance trends via equipment trackers
- Perform analysis on equipment lifecycle replacement
- Simplify the sale of surplus/junk equipment
- Work as a liaison between accounting and the field
- Process vendor invoices
- Outlook and Excel are a must
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.