Our client is a capital firm that offers the investment solutions within the Asian renewable energy sector. You’ll be responsible for market research, project analysis and financial modelling for existing and future portfolio of projects including preliminary assessment, analysis of activities throughout development, up to financial close.
- Bachelor’s degree in either engineering or finance related fields
- Strong understanding of South East Asia’s renewable sector
- Confident preparing analytical and strategic studies and reviews of new renewable energy business opportunities in South East Asia (financial modelling, market studies, customer and competitor analysis).
- Ability to support due diligence activities for project acquisitions, including review and management of data room materials, management of RFI processes, coordination of internal and external support and review of service proposals
- Exposure to a variety of projects at various points of the investment cycle and different levels of detail
- Comfortable managing a range of stakeholders including current and prospective clients
- Good problem solver and ability to think outside the box
- Must be able to demonstrate strong local networks which you can leverage for business opportunities.
- An action orientated individual that can gather data and then model, assess, and present solid investment opportunities,
What’s on offer?
- Permanent role working for an established Malaysian company.
- Attractive compensation package will be negotiated commensurate with your experience.
- Grow and develop the Malaysian market