Renewable Diesel Pricing Analyst (3 Month Contract)- Remote
Airswift is working with a leading global business and analytics information company to source a Contract Renewable Diesel Pricing Analyst. This will be an initial 3-month assignment that is likely to become a direct hire position. The company’s headquarters is in New York; however, the Renewable Diesel Pricing Analyst position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- The candidate will be highly ambitious with the capability to build out a strong network within the industry to take on discovery pricing as well as market developments.
- Be able to effectively communicate with others in the market to buy and sell, discover any market trends and developments, and integrate the information to develop pricing intel to be used throughout the industry.
- Tasked with the responsibility of sourcing market sensitive information and reacting to client and stakeholders.
- Will oversee ad-hoc projects that play a role in the overall product strategy.
Previous Experience/Skill Set Required:
- 3+ years of analyzing or buying and selling experience within diesel and/or used cooking oil products industry.
- Able to process and convert market data into a market report.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, network, and build strong relationships.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without needing a visa or company sponsorship.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your updated resume.