Airswift is currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist to work for our client for a 1 year contract in Utah.
This position is responsible in leading the full life-cycle recruiting process for mainly blue collar roles. The selected individual will be responsible for leading the full life-cycle recruiting process, provide strategic recruitment efforts by interfacing with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, placing advertisements, reviewing resumes and qualifying candidates, scheduling and managing interview processes. As a member of the team, this position works closely with the Field Operations Management to deliver high quality candidates
- Partner closely with hiring managers and department leaders to efficiently and effectively fulfill hiring requests.
- Prepare and post job advertisements to attract potential candidates on professional networks.
- Experience with recruiting primarily for general labor or light industrial hourly positions in a fast paced, high volume environment; participate in various recruitment related events relative to Workforce Development.
- Analyze and screens applicant resumes based on job descriptions and information from managers.
- Actively source candidates using industry best practices to develop talent pipeline.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying reference and comparing qualifications against job requirements to identify fit with position.
- Present qualified candidates to respective hiring managers.
- Build strong relationships and develops a network of candidates for future hiring needs.
- Provide interview follow-up communications with candidate and hiring manager.
- Track and manage applicant flow in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Track and manage the background process (DISA, NASAP, & DataFacts).
- Provide tracking and reporting of recruiting metrics (i.e. open requisitions, time to fill, turnover).
- Conduct exit interviews with terminating employees.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to travel as needed to attend job fairs, regional offices, hiring events, military bases, universities, outreach organizations or other locations which may require travel to remote locations and/or overnight.
- Capability to maintain Company and employee confidentiality always and handles sensitive employee information and protect Company proprietary information in an appropriate manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years of related work experience in a manufacturing, industrial type environment.
- Experience with ADP, Workday HCM, Workday Recruiting, & Paycor preferred