Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Reliability Engineer to work within their facilities Pearland, TX for an initial 6-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for executing reliability best practices, developing, and adjusting preventive maintenance responsibilities, and leading reliability improvement efforts.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Deliver technical aptitudes to identify Root Cause for equipment failures, produce complete repair plan and support the technicians with the execution of the equipment repairs
- Investigate and regulate potential equipment improvement concepts through data analysis, feedback from production and maintenance
- Apply reliability and statistical tools and methodologies to evaluate data and develop reliability improvements on process and equipment issues
- Support the maintenance and repair of plant equipment
- Provide support to the design and execution of capital projects from an electrical discipline
- Lead the prioritization and performance of reliability, process safety, and work process optimization
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5 + years’ experience within a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to recognize needs and lead programs to improve the reliability of rotating equipment