Airswift are currently working with a major Oil & Gas client to recruit a Reliability Engineer to work in Qatar on their major projects. This role will be a staff position paying a competitive salary, relocation package and allowances.
- Regular contact with the Asset Team, E&P SME’s and Maintenance personnel.
- Perform RCFA by involving SMEs.
- Attend ALT and ATC meetings.
- Attend plant Risk Register Meeting
- Attend FRA related to reliability incidents.
- Identify and resolve Bad actor related to the assigned asset/ plant.
- Attend MVT meetings organised by Operation Team.
- Participate in asset safety walk and Reliability team safety walks.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in Oil & Gas sector
- Must have worked in similar role
- Ideal worked in Turkey, Kazakhstan, Romania, Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan
- Must speak excellent English.
For further information on this role please contact Airswift in the Middle East.