Airswift. Regulatory Manager. Schiedam, The Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Regulatory Manager to join them in Schiedam, The Netherlands on an ongoing contract.
The Regulatory Manager will focus on the successful project delivery of FPSO systems.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Define, maintain, and expedite the Actions on the Regulatory Obligations Register
- Coordinate closeout of Class design review and Class survey findings
- Liaise with the Project Quality Manager and Package Engineers Engineer on certification (Class, Ex, Materials) closeout issues
- Closeout all Coastal State, Flag State, Class, MWS and Third-Party compliance issues, and liaise with the Quality team
- Identify status and compile Regulatory Authorizations required by Coastal State, Flag State, Port State, Class, MWS and Third-Party regulators in relation to the project delivery scope
- Ensure effective action tracking, reporting and proactive closeout
- Ensure certification interfaces/requirements between FPSO contractors are incorporated where required, to achieve objectives
- Demonstrate and encourage empathetic teamwork as a member of a culturally diverse organization
- Develop and implement strategies to foster appreciation and ownership of Regulatory issues across the project
- Support Package Managers and others Manager across the project regarding Regulatory issues
- Understanding of legislation relevant to offshore floating oil and gas production activities
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance processes in the oil and gas industry, including obtaining authorizations
- Working knowledge of upstream technologies – FSO, FPSO, semisubmersibles, project engineering and project management processes.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years’ experience in managing and coordinating engineering and construction for a large multi-disciplined oil and gas projects
- Experience in working for/with a Classification Society engaged in Class/verification activities and certification of components
- Successful track record in managing 3rd party service providers and schedule objectives
- To lead and manage FPSO and Project regulatory requirement stemming from regulatory bodies (Brazil Authorities, Flag State, Class, etc.) from EPC, transportations, until handing over to Operations Department
- Lead and manage the execution of the Regulatory Matrix, including permitting and other deliverables for FPSO and Project
- Lead and Manage the Project Regulatory Team
- Review, identify and implement regulatory requirement for inclusion into project design, specification, and project activities
- Attend PMT meetings and report progress to Project Manager, Planner and Client
- Interface with Brazilian authorities, PMT disciplines / Functions and client representatives for acquisition of permits, licenses, and consents
- Formulate and execute Regulatory Compliance Execution Plan and Regulatory Matrix
- Maintain project regulatory folders
- Establish and make available Project library for applicable Brazilian authorities and Class requirement
- Handle and fulfil Class document review requirements
- Initiate preparation of all Class required Manuals and Plans as per regulatory compliance matrix
- Liaise with Class vendor coordinator to monitor equipment and modules' certification status
- Identify/evaluate high impact class comments for possible impact and alternatives
- Assign responsible discipline for each open comment
- Formulate and record Flag state exemption applications and Class Rule deviation applications
- Champion/expedite closure of Open Class/authorities comments (Technical and Survey) comments
- Monitor Class document review cycles to avoid VOs
- Assist Project Manager and Engineering Manager as required
- Manage Class service delivery and ensure Class Deliverables in accordance to Class Scope of Work
- Collate and handover certificates, permits, licenses and consents to Operations
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.