Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur for 2 years contract assignment.
- Develop a Regulatory Compliance Action Plan and a Local Content Management Plan to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Implement Regulatory Compliance Action Plan and Local Content Management Plan.
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all regulatory approvals obtained in a timely manner without onerous conditions.
- Identify all regulatory compliance requirements applicable throughout the project.
- Develop and implement a Regulatory Compliance Action Plan, which includes management of regulatory changes.
- Develop and implement a Local Content Management Plan.
- Develop and maintain a Regulatory Compliance Register which contains all compliance requirements.
- Lead periodical evaluation of regulatory and local content compliance.
- Ensure full understanding and commitment of Project Team to comply with regulatory requirements without schedule, cost, or quality impacts.
- Provide advice to Project Team to enable their compliance with regulatory obligations, including documentation requirements.
- Liaise with relevant Regulatory Bodies regularly to advise progress and identify any issues.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in the execution of major offshore oil & gas, specifically in EPC project management.
- Managed at least two (2) projects involving major topsides fabrication and/or floater conversion, and minimum one (1) FPSO project.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.